Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ten year post- high school plan

For the first four years after I graduate from high school, I will attend a college of some sort. I am really not sure which college quite yet because I still have to visit them and research them some more. I need to know what my final ACT and SAT scores will be along with my final accumulative GPA to see what colleges would be realistic for me. After graduating from college, I will hopefully be able to easily find a job relating to the degree I have earned and if I do, I will move wherever that job needs me and buy a home or apartment. I would love to live close to my parents here in Grosse Pointe, but I guess it depends on where I am needed for my job and where I attend college. I hope that this new occupation will keep me busy for the next six years at least and I might have married or moved since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment